Introduction

 Full disclosure:  This is a side-hustle for me.  

The plan:  post products that I've purchased and would purchase again, or 4.5-5 star reviewed products with ample reviews for people looking.

Buying products for your home can be overwhelming when faced with multiple competing products that all look more or less the same.  Perusing reviews is great, if you can find them.  I thought it would be nice to have a landing page for the products my family and I use and enjoy.  Maybe I'll even post a few that I don't (though no affliliate links for those).  

I've started off with a few of the smart home products we use, then added some of the kitchen/cooking products we've bought.  We just had our kitchen remodeled, so we looked at tons of these.

If this proves useful, please follow.  I'll post about how it's going in a couple weeks just to see if it's worth continuing.

Comments